Breakfast at L'Aubergine Restaurant

L'Aubergine Restaurant is a renowned fine dining restaurant in the Metro and is said to always top this category.

It’s not a usual weekend for us sitting in comfort in a resto far from home.  But even hubby, a non-breakfast person is curious of Aubergine’s new morning offerings.  We buzzed at 530am for ample time to freshen and drive to the Fort.

Supposedly a meet-up with a dear friend who arranged for our reservation but due to family reasons it turned an early date for us :)

Aubergine Restaurant, aubergine, fine dining restaurant, the fort restaurant, bgc restaurant, best restaurant manila, manila fine dining


Hubby chose the Continental Breakfast set while I went for the Healthy Breakfast.  He had a tea from the TWG selections and I opted for a coffee.

Aubergine Restaurant, aubergine, fine dining restaurant, the fort restaurant, bgc restaurant, best restaurant manila, manila fine dining

Even if my set doesn’t include a bread, we were both served with croissant paired with butter and jam.  Ohh, you can ask for extras by the way.


Continental main entrée is the cold cuts of ham, salami, gruyere or gouda cheese topped with lovely garnishing.


For my meal, I started with the fresh fruit platter.


Then the yogurt with honey served in a stemless wineglass and adorned with edible flowers.


Then more flowers in the artistically plated hard-boiled eggs plus cherry tomatoes.


I had last the muesli combination with milk served in a tall cocktail glass.


We were supposed to try their breakfast degustation menu but we failed to notify ahead.  Maybe next time…

Aubergine Restaurant, aubergine, fine dining restaurant, the fort restaurant, bgc restaurant, best restaurant manila, manila fine dining

It was an early morning bliss and the view of sun-rays filling the well decorated dining completed the mood.

Aubergine Restaurant, aubergine, fine dining restaurant, the fort restaurant, bgc restaurant, best restaurant manila, manila fine dining


L'Aubergine Restaurant
32nd and 5th Building
5th Avenue cor. 32nd Street
Fort Bonifacio 1634 Taguig


For reservations, e-mail the restaurant at dine@aubergine.ph or call
T: [63] 2856-3439
M: [63] 949-641-9468


Visited: October 2015


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!
    Delicious. I too want to have a breakfast at L'Aubergine restaurant. Here your experience in this restaurant made me so happy. Here the menu really containing variety of items. All the pictures breaking my control. one day sure I will visit here. Thank you so much for this share.
    I will share it with my friends and to my wife. Now I am busy with some of my works with paper writing service reviews and sure I will make it real as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shouldn't something be said about a source where you can get everything identified with eatery or any sustenance systematic providing food administrations with no issue?la fiesta grande frankfort ky menu

    ReplyDelete

Follow @mountainsnbeyond

Featured Post

Why I Climb Mountains?

This post was long overdue…. Sometimes in November 2014, I stumbled upon TripAdvisor’s Why I Travel series and it led to a realization of w...

AROUND THE PHILIPPINES

ASIA & BEYOND